SendFox Integration with Trafft Booking System
Automatically send customer data from your Trafft booking system to your SendFox email lists.
SendFox integration for Trafft is a custom feature and it counts to the number of your Custom Features & Integrations.
How to connect SendFox and Trafft
Go to General Settings under Features & Integrations navigate to the Integrations tab. You will see SendFox Integration that you need to Activate in order to use it.
1. Click on the Activate Button like on the image below.
2. After activating, Configure Button will become enabled, click on it.
3. The new page will open. You will see the short instruction on how to connect your SendFox account. First, click on the ' Connect Account' button.
4. You will be prompt to log in to your SendFox account unless you are already logged in. After you are logged into SendFox, the page will show up to ask you to allow Trafft to access your SendFox account. Click on the ' Authorize' button.
5. Now your SendFox account is linked to your Trafft account. You can see that the dropdown with lists is shown like in the image below. Make sure you created the list you want to use in SendFox and choose the desired list from the dropdown.
6. Click the ' Save Settings' button and you are good to go.
Now, whilst booking on your booking website, the customer will have a checkbox option " Subscribe me to future email", and once he checks this option and books the appointment, his contact details will automatically be added to the list you have chosen in step 5 on your SendFox account.