Set up Custom Domain for your Trafft Booking Page
You already have purchased the domain name you want to use for your business, and you want your Trafft booking page to live on that same domain. You can change your Traffts booking page URL that contains trafft.com to your domain name without much effort.
Custom fields for Trafft is a custom feature and it counts to the number of your Custom Features & Integrations.
How to enable Custom Domain Feature
As for all custom features, you would need to open General Settings under Features & Integrations navigate to the Features tab. You will see the Custom Domain feature that you need to Activate in order to use it
1. Click on the Activate Button next to Custom Domain.
2. After activating, Configure Button will become enabled, click on it.
3. The new page will open. You will see the short instruction on how to add your domain to trafft. You would need to follow these steps.
- Create A Record in your hosting provider interface pointing to 18.104.22.168 in your domain provider account. Below is the example image of what it looks like in the GoDaddy interface.
- Go back to the Trafft page and insert your Domain name in the field Custom Domain Name (without http://) shown with the arrow in the image above.
- Click Add to verify and to add Domain.
- After adding A record, domain propagation might take up to 30 minutes for old domains or up to 48 hours for new ones.
Now you should go to your Trafft's booking page and you will see that it has a new URL that you just settled up.
Please note: If you are using Cloudflare, proxy should be disabled. So for this A DNS record, it should be set for "No Proxy".