Customize Your Booking Website 🎨
To customize your booking experience click on the color palette on the bottom of the main sidebar on the left side and a page with customization options will appear. Currently, there are only a few options here but very soon we will add more of them to give you the option to make the entire mini-website that will match your business needs.
First that you will see on the top of the page are options to open your site. There are two ways to do this:
- Copy Website URL - if you click on this option the URL of your website will be copied and you will need to open a new tab in your browser, paste it and click Enter so the website can be opened.
- Go To Website - if you click on this option your website will be opened in a new browser tab right away.
Besides these, you will have four more options at the moment:
- Select primary color - here you can select one of the displayed colors or click on the color beside HEX code to open a palette and choose one that isn't displayed right away. Additionally, you can add HEX code right away if you have some color-defined from your business design so it can be applied here. Please be aware that at the moment the background on the website is white so it is not a good idea to set some brighter colors.
- Select Font - here you can choose one of the available fonts. At the moment there are Inter, Roboto, Monserrat, Poppins, Archivo, Maven Pro, Roboto Slab. Once you choose it you will be able to see its preview right away.
- Custom CSS - here you can add a custom CSS code that will be applied on the booking website so you can change the background color, hide something, or anything else that you need.
- Custom JS - here you can add a custom JS code that will be applied to the booking website.
Below you will see Account settings like on the image below with three options.
This will enable you to choose whether you want your customers to need to log in to book an appointment, if you do not want a login option at all, or if you want to allow both registered users or guests to book. Find what fits your business best by simply choosing one of the options.